- 04/17/2013 JC Penney CEO asked to step down, replaced by predecessor: After a less than satisfactory tenure, J.C. Penney officials announced on April 9 the corporation's CEO will be leaving the company immediately.
- 04/03/2013 Verizon denies bid for Vodafone shares: Vodafone shares recently fell after Verizon squashed all rumors that it was planning on considering a bid with the corporation.
- 01/18/2013 Americans need help managing debt: A recent survey shows that many Americans need to be up front with their finances and seek out helpful financial tools.
- 12/06/2011 Use of options as hedging tool for forex fluctuations is growing: Misys plc, a company that supplies IT solutions to the top 50 banks, released a statement on December 6 indicating that an analysis of client use of one of the company applications revealed that the use of options as a foreign exchange hedging tool is on the rise.
- 11/16/2011 Bullish options bets on RIM soar to highest level in four years: Options traders increased bullish bets on the shares of Research In Motion (RIM) on November 15 to the highest level in four years, wagering that the stock's price will recover from the 69 percent drop it has experienced lately.
- 10/04/2011 Crude oil falls to its lowest level in more than a year on global economy concerns: New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) oil futures fell 3.4 percent during trading on the morning of October 4 to reach their lowest level in more than a year as concerns about the global economy turned investors away from riskier assets.
- 10/03/2011 Options trading rose 30 percent in September: The Options Industry Council (OIC) released a statement on October 3 which indicated that the total volume of options trading was 391,246,939 contracts.
Sign-up for the eOption Daily Market Report
eOption’s Daily Market Report is a timely and informative service detailing equities that have recently met classic chart pattern conditions for bullish and bearish equities. To receive the eOption Daily Market Report, you must be a current client and have a current email address on file. Please contact email@example.com or login to your account and enroll for electronic statements or confirms. More Information