What's New with Auto Trading?
No paper forms are required. Sign up and manager your subscription(s) online through eOption's trading site. Log in to your account, go to Client Services > Auto Trading.
Execute stock, option, or mutual fund trades automatically, based on your newsletter's trade alerts.
Advantages of Auto Trading Your Stock or Option Trades
- Options: $0.10 Per Contract, plus $3.00 Ticket Charge*
- Stocks: $3.00, Market or Limit, Unlimited Shares*
- eOption automatically executes trades from the newsletter of your choice.
- Never miss a trading alert from your newsletter. Your newsletter trade alerts are also sent directly to eOption.
- You choose the maximum amount per trade based on, Dollar Amount ($), Number of Contracts, Percentage of Account Value (%)
- You control your account. Change the maximum amount per trade, start or stop your service at any time.
- No paper forms are required. Sign up and manage your subscription online from eOption's trading site.
You must first be registered with a newsletter provider before starting to auto trade.
eOption recommends you read the following SEC release concerning the risks of auto trading: http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/autotrading.htm.
Before making a decision to engage in Auto Trading you should perform the due diligence necessary to ensure that the concept of Auto Trading is compatible with your investment strategy. If you open an account with eOption to engage in auto trading, eOption will not review, in any manner, your choice of a newsletter or advisor nor the trading methodology or investment strategy you implement for your auto trading account. Nor, will eOption be responsible for reviewing any of the transactions executed in your account. There is no “safe” or “guaranteed” trading strategy. EOPTION DOES NOT TRACK THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY NEWSLETTER OR ADVISOR.
An Auto Trade Order Handling Fee in the amount of $2.00 per execution applies to orders entered and filled by eOption's Auto Trade Desk and does not apply to orders entered on your own.
* Broker-assisted orders are an additional $6.00.
eOption does not advise, consult or assist any advisor with respect to the content, recommendations or strategies contained in any advisor or trade alert published by any advisor.
†eOption does not follow the allocation amounts dictated by Booking Alpha, Kirkland's Wealth Building Advisory P3 System Advisory Group, SK Options Trading, and Underground Swing Trades for opening recommendations. Customers are required to set their own allocation amounts.
‡ This newsletter offers mulitple subscription programs that trade similar strategies. As a result, restrictions may be applied to accounts enrolling in more than one program offered by this Financial Newsletter.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Prior to trading options, you must be approved for options trading and read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. A copy may also be requested via email at email@example.com or via mail to eOption, 950 Milwaukee Ave., Ste. 102, Glenview, IL 60025. Online trading has inherent risks due to loss of online services or delays from system performance, risk parameters, market conditions, and erroneous or unavailable market data.
REV. May 2, 2013